'Columbus Framework' Canvas
The 'Columbus Framework' is primarily developed for startups and companies in their early phase of creation and with a Social and/or Environmental Impact at their core. It is specifically created to address the main questions regarding venture building by entrepreneurs and founders. It provides them with a overall framework to guide their early business decisions.
The framework can also be used for established businesses willing to transform themselves and putting Impact at their core, while reviewing their business model and operational model.
- Simplified version (without externalities) Simplified version - Full colors (CF_V02_S_FC)
Simplified version - Print friendly (CF_V02_S_PF)
- Complete version (including externalities)
Complete version - Full colors (CF_V02_C_FC)
Complete version - Print friendly (CF_V02_C_PF)
Version: July 2021
You can also be interested by our 'Columbus Framework' Guide and the Workshop Facilitator Pack.
The 'Columbus Framework' Canvas (and its variants) is under Creative Commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
The key terms are the followings:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
You can learn more about the license terms: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode
For more information visit: www.columbusframework.com
If the email does not arrive, please check your email address for spelling mistakes and your spam folder. If you don't receive an email please contact email@example.com.